Thursday, March 10, 2011

Do you think that getting a memorial tattoo for your christian anti-body modification grandma is appropriate?

My Grandmother passed away in 2007. she was a very Christian woman and obviously didn't believe in tattoos or piercing. When I was young her church refused to accept me because I had a nose ring and earring in my cartilage. She wasn't my favorite grandmother but I do have a few very special memories with her and would like to get a tattoo for her..My question is do you think it's inappropriate considering her beliefs? I know it's not like she can say anything about it obviously, but I have a tattoo idea drawn up that was intended to just be a picture for a scarp book. Everyone thinks it would be a really nice tattoo..I agree! Opinions please?..nothing rude please.

No comments:

Post a Comment