Friday, March 11, 2011

What should I do?? (10 POINTS)?

So my best friend and I had a little drama thing last week. She's very secretive and such andfrom what had happened, it involves her lying and all that stuff but I figured out why and stuff but she doesn't know that i know. I want to make things better so on friday I've decided to take her to Tim Hortons (her fav) then she comes back to my house where we have pizza (her fav) and watch her favourite movie. I also want to give her something special. She adores owls, reading, tea, computers, jewelry, eyes, trees, nail polish, kittens, spongebob and all that jazz. I really want to make/ get her something but I don't know what. She has a billion owl necklaces, earrings and stuffed owls so I'm not sure about the owl thing because she has everything. ANY IDEAS?

No comments:

Post a Comment